Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday: And the winner is....

Okay guys... It's time to find out who is the winner of the free soft pastel pet portrait! 

Thank you to everyone who entered.  I absolutely LOVED reading all the sweet stories about everyone's furry friends.  It's always nice to hear from other people who love their pets as much as I love mine!  I'm so glad I used Random.org to determine the winner because I'd have never been able to pick based on the sweet comments.  I wish I could have lots of winners!  (Maybe I'll just have another contest fairly soon.)  ;)

I was thinking about how I was going to announce the winner, and I didn't want to just type it out, so I enlisted the help of my two favorite four-legged guys.  (They were eager to help, but once I got started they were like, "What the heck?"  Just wait... You'll see what I mean.)   So without further ado, here's "Lindsay's Lookers" with the reveal!  (Okay, that was a lame attempt at a name like "Barker's Beauties"... It was worth a shot...)


Drum roll please!!!

Congratulations Katie!

Katie, shoot me an e-mail at TailstoTell [at] live [dot] com or send me a message on Facebook, and I'll tell you what I need to get started.  :)

Everyone else, there will be more giveaways in the future.  No worries!  I am planning on doing another if I get to 50 blog followers, so tell your friends!  

Happy Tuesday, and hope everyone's week is off to a terrific start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)