Monday, May 16, 2011

New Puppy Love Paintings!

I was a busy bee last week working on some new paintings for the "Puppy Love" series. 


Each one of these little paintings celebrates a different breed with a colorful background and a white silhouette.  At 5x5 and 1 1/2" deep, they are a great size for a little something extra on a gallery wall, a bookshelf, or a desk.  They are also easy to ship and affordable enough to be a sweet one-of-a-kind gift for someone who's crazy about their pooch.  If you see one you love, head on over to my shop and adopt one today.  No long walks or potty training necessary.  :)

Also, I'd love to do a special one just for you.  Want one to sit on your bookshelf but need it to match your living room?  Just send me a message with the colors you want and the breed, and I'll get right on it.    I'm always open to suggestions, so just let me know what you want!

Hope everyone's Monday is off to a magnificent start!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)