Friday, July 22, 2011

A Metal Drawer and S'mores...

Today's post will be short and sweet.  Yesterday turned out to be a pretty great day after all.  We took care of the business end of the kennel for "the boys" for my trip home, and had a nice lunch at one of my favorite eating places. :)  Later, we vegged out and watched a little TV, talked, hung out, and cut up on the lanai, and Kent burned a few pieces of "confidential" mail inside an old solid metal drawer... Which leads to this photo...

I thought it would be a great idea to toast marshmallows since there were 3 inch flames in the drawer.

And I must say, it was pretty awesome... I haven't had a "real" toasted marshmallow in years.

And so you can get a good laugh at my ridiculous smoke-in-my-eyes-and-my-shirt-looks-like-a-maternity-shirt  face, here you go...

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)