Friday, July 29, 2011

A Sneak Peek...

I was MIA yesterday.  I really didn't have a lot to say.  Nothing super exciting was going on, and I am in the midst of half a dozen time consuming projects.  However, I did decide I would pop in today to share some of what my past few days have looked like. 

Warning... When you see this photo, you'll probably say "oh sheesh... that's a hard day's work," but I'll tell you, my hands wouldn't agree with you.
As you can see, I am still being overwhelmed by my current crochet obsession.
If you look closely, you'll see my feet (propping up in the recliner seems to be my most comfortable stance for crochet).  You'll also notice a little red and white lump to the left of my feet.  That's Murphy.  He loooves snuggling beside me feet when I act like a granny and work on these kinds of projects.  On the TV, there's also an episode of Little House as background noise.  Gotta have my Hallmark...

I've been super duper inspired with my crochet craze, so I've been trying to ride this wave of inspiration as long as possible.  I decided I would make some things to put in my shop since fall is right around the corner, so I've been stocking up on yarn...
Lots of yarn... In a variety of colors. :)

So far, I have a few finished products to show for it, and I thought I'd give you guys a little sneak peek of what's to come.

I've been experimenting with variations in patterns and different color combinations.  I've had fun, so I hope everyone else will like them too. :)

Happy Friday everybody!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. if you get a chance, stop by my blog sometime thise weekend! there's some shout outs and love waiting for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, check out Ravelry.com for patterns if you haven't already! You can search by free patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! My fiance loves beanies...so he may be getting a new one from Hawaii for our honeymoon in the mountains :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)