Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hats, hats, and more hats...

So... I was MIA yesterday, and I haven't had a whole lot in the way of new things to show you lately.  

I have good reason, though. 

My fingers have been busy with an activity other than typing on a computer...  They've been crocheting the days away getting some things ready to put in my shop since Fall and Winter are just around the corner.

I've been cranking out some lovely feminine beanies, and some scarves are currently in the works.  Here's a little peek at what I'll be officially introducing into the shop very soon.


I've been trying to work in a variety of colors, so you'll be sure to find something you'd like for yourself or for a friend.   Oh, and for my Bulldog fans back home, I've already got some red and black for cold game days.  :)

Be on the lookout in the coming week(s) as I'll be adding them to my shop when I have a few more complete sets.  Hope you can find one you love!

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! We're more than likely going home for Christmas, so I might just need one of these! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! Put a smile on my face and show me some love. :-)